A new year and new arrivals


Happy New Year to all of our customers and Thank You for helping to make 2007 our best year ever. Not wanting to rest on our laurels...in all honesty I don't know what that means. What's a "laurel" anyway? I dated a girl named Laurel once, I don't know if she'd appreciate me resting on her...I'm still working off my holiday weight.

Anyway, not wanting to rest on anyone, Laurel or otherwise, we're already ramping up for 2008. Tons of boxes arrived yesterday with even more scheduled for delivery later this week. As we unpack we're going to try and post images over the next few weeks to give you an idea of what's here...stay tuned we have some cool stuff coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT