More L.A. Eyeworks

We've had a few requests for more L.A. Eyeworks pictures... so not wanting to disappoint anyone (besides my parents or ex-girlfriends- but that's another subject entirely)...here's a few more pics of our new arrivals. Pictured above is Aubrey rocking the "Echo Park" with matching blouse. (sorry, matching blouse and new soccer mom haircut not included).
Pictured here are the aforementioned "Echo Park"in turquoise/black marble, the "Eagle Rock" in blue cork, and a vintage re-work in dark brown from the Fiction collection. Note the striped interior. They say that stripes are thinning...hence all of the pinstripe suits in my wardrobe. Heck, I even need pinstriped pajamas.
Here we have the "Sawtelle" in blue/violet, the "Juarez" in wood panel, and the "Kilgallen" in brown horn. The wood panel reminds me of the gigantic station wagon that my mom would take us to school with in the morning...It was so big and embarassing it needed its own area code. I used to duck down in the back seat and have her drop me off the block before we reached school. I'm happy to say I've outgrown that...now I just duck down.
Finally, we had a few comments about Kendall and sleeping on the job. We're happy to say that she's back from her mini break, fully rejuvenated and ready to work. She even has taken over for Rudy in the lab. So far she's mastered the art of the spray bottle...next week she'll be learning the mop. No word if she'll be taking up soccer but Aubrey and her hairstylist remain hopeful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT