New Arrival 10: Theo

Theo loves you. No, not the kid from the Cosby Show. Theo (pronounced Tay-o) the unique optical line out of Belgium. And you thought that the only thing that came from Belgium were chocolates and waffles. (not that there's anything wrong with either...they even go nicely together..oops I'm getting off on a food tangent) Anyway, Theo is the brainchild of Belgian designer Patrick Hoet. You see Theo is an anagram of his last name. Anagrams are cool but these specs are even cooler...

Even Aubrey thinks they're cool...yes, that really is Aubrey with yet another new haircut. We call this one brunette soccer mom. Well actually I call it that...she just calls me a jackass.


Here's a few shots of what's available...I have some more but I couldn't get them all to load on one post, so after I have some breakfast I'll be back with the rest. Now I just need to google a good Belgian Chocolate Chip Waffle recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT