New Arrivals 13 & 14: Chanel and Cole Haan

Just in time for Mothers Day(according to my Mom anyway) we have gotten in a boatload of new spring collections from luxury designers Chanel and Cole Haan. Actually it's box loads but boatload sounded cooler at the time.
There's tons of new eyeglasses and sunglasses in stock now, so many that I can't showcase them all but we're well over 100. I can't actually count that high, so that's the best guesstimate I can muster.
The Cole Haan line is brand new and the first ever offering in the optical market for them. There's really elegant and understated eyeglasses and sunglasses for both men and women. There are nice titanium and acetates and some come with leather detailing. (I'm just highlighting the womens stuff for my Mothers Day sales pitch...don't worry Dad I'll be highlighting things for Fathers day too)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT