New Arrival 21: Traction Productions

We're pleased to announce that after a brief hiatus, we're carrying the Traction Production line again. The super funky and colorful line of handmade French frames had always been a hit with our clients, but we hadn't seen a sales rep since Ricky Martin was cool. (ok, I know Ricky Martin was never cool but it's late and I lost my sense of humor at the craps table in Atlantic City...along with most of my money and probably any shred of remaining dignity. If my girlfriend just could have rolled 6 the hard way...)
Anyway... we're happy that we now have a great new sales rep and that the new products are absolutely stunning...stop in and check them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT