New Arrival: Bellinger

Now that summer is almost over, it can mean only one thing. No, not back to school...no, not football...no, not that my mom goes into a depressed state. (actually that does happen, but she self medicates with chocolate so it's all good.) It means that all of our suppliers and factories return from taking the entire month of August off and start sending us cool new frames.
I know I used to # the new arrivals, but I think we got to 20 and I ran out of digits to count...since I wasn't raised next to a nuclear reactor we're going to have to deal with it. Anyway, we just got a bunch of cool new specs from the Danish design team at Bellinger. Check out the cool colors and wild temple treatments.
Actually they are already finding new homes...above we have longtime customer Margie and her new pair: model Galaxy in Olive/Bronze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT