New Arrival: J.F Rey and Boz part 2

And now for the BOZ segment of our update...here we have Aubrey (or Audrey to some of our customers who refuse to pay attention) wearing her newest frame the "Louna" in Noir.
Here's "Louna" again...without Aubreys head crammed into it.
Above we have "Lorette" in Sparkle Amber/Violet. (sounds like the lineup at a Gentlemens Club...or so I've heard...not that I have any firsthand information or experience...really Mom I don't, so don't call and yell at me)
Moving on... here is the "Kawa" in Tortoise/Bleu.
and last, but certainly not least we have "Lorette" in Tiger Eye/Bronze. There's a bunch more but I can't feature them all...as always I say stop in and see them yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT