Coming Soon: Volte Face

Sorry for the delay in updates...we're still recovering from our most successful trunk show to date. Thanks for all of those who stopped by to see us...and a big thanks to the many people who decided to make purchases. We are currently working hard filling all of the orders and some of you may have already picked them up at this point. I apologize for lack of pictures from the trunk show, but we we're so busy that I never even had a chance to take my camera from out of my briefcase.

As we move forward we have a bunch of cool arrivals making their way in stock...one of them...Volte Face from France will be here next week. I promise to post some shots once the goods are here (really...I will) but if you're curious check out their website : Volteface.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT