NERDVANA

First of all let me apologize for the LONG delay between updates...it's a combination of lazy summer days (when not much new product arrives), a broken camera (which has been replaced), and a horrible internet service provider...(which has also been replaced)...anyway we are starting to see new Fall arrivals make their way into the shop...and one undeniable trend is the oversized vintage look. Or neo-geek... or my favorite which the fine folks at L.A. Eyeworks started...Nerdvana.
One of the new arrivals I mentioned is the "Deacon" from Oliver Peoples...pictured above in Olive Fade and Chocolate Horn. Extremely solid and well made...works for men or women.
Speaking of L.A. Eyeworks...here are the "Pick-Up" in Red and "Hitch" in Black...we have a ton of other similar products in stock now...so if you feel the need to embrace your inner nerd (or if like me you just actually are a nerd) stop in and check them out. Pardon me as I go back to humming this song that for some reason I have stuck in my head..."Here we are now, entertain us..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT