NEW L.A. Eyeworks... coming soon

We were happy to welcome Louis from L.A. Eyeworks back to our shop yesterday. We were unable to see him at Vision Expo in New York and were excited to see all the new spring releases. (I was so excited I dressed up in pastel pink and blue and looked like an easter egg...I even had a tie on). I'm happy to say it was well worth it, well maybe not for Louis who laughed at me, but for the rest of us we were very impressed by what he showed us.
One of my favorites which I kept calling "Cloud" is actually "Cotton" (don't ask...I'm old)...it's pictured above in matte black, honey brown, and chocolate brown/lavender. It's also pictured above on Kendall in a crystal turquoise. Call it whatever you want (I know I will), but it's a beautiful frame regardless.
Next up is "Rambler"... which I think was named after me and these meandering posts of mine. Pictured above in faux matte black wood, and two tone brown/grey.
This is "Masonette" which we ordered in the matte tokyo tortoise... I love tokyo tortoise and it's even cooler in matte finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT