New Carrera shades...in stock now.

We hope every one had a great 4th of July weekend. I actually was lucky enough to visit the family friendly city of Las Vegas... where it was a cool 100 degrees plus every day. Ok, it is 100 degrees plus in Charm City as I type this so I guess that's not so impressive.
Speaking of hot, one trend I noticed over and over in Vegas (besides lots of short skirts, ample supplies of silicone, and lots of blond hair dye...wait, what was I saying again?)... oh yeah... the dominant eyewear trend in Sin City was the re-issued/re-imagined aviator shades from Carrera. Of course it didn't hurt that my room mate and travel companion wore his wherever we went. (Yes... he did get them from us.)
We currently have a good selection of these in the store, but they are going fast... stop in and claim yours today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT