Frame O' the Day: Chateauneuf from Bevel

Welcome to the Christmas Eve edition of "Frame O' the Day". Why Christmas Eve? Well why not? Besides I have nothing to do until Trader Joes opens and I can go buy our Christmas party food for the store today. YES...we are open 10-6...and YES there will be free food for everyone. (Well until we eat it all, and with myself and Rudy in attendance it will probably go fast.) So anyway, back to the frame... the "Chateauneuf" from Bevel. Why is it the frame of the day you ask? Well it's RED (vintage red officially)...and since it is Christmas isn't RED like festive or something? That and I wanted to type "Chateauneuf" as many times as possible. Well that and it's also wine and I look forward to drinking LOTS of it over the next few days that I spend with my lovely family. And when I say lovely in no way do I mean annoying or smothering. Really.

Oh... the frame is pretty damn cool, come see it and grab a free cookie or 3. Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT