Frame O' the Day: Dita Grandmaster 2

Starting today we will start our soon to be famous "Frame O' the Day" feature here at Paris West Optical. Now don't get too excited... there's not going to be a frame for EVERY day. Or every other day... or any other days for that matter. I suffer from ADD and quite honestly I'll probably forget all about this by lunchtime... anyway... what was I saying again? Oh yeah, the frame in question is the Grandmaster 2 from Dita. Pictured above on Lebron James...and in stock now. (Not Lebron, he took his talents to South Beach).
This Japanese handmade beauty is also available as a sunglass...pictured above on Usher. (And when I say beauty I'm still referring to the frame, nothing against Usher... he's alright...I guess...but I don't think he's from Japan.) Stop in and try one on before, like Lebron in Cleveland, they're outta here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT