Frame O' the Day: Davis from 141 Eyewear

I have a big head. No...not like a big ego, like literally a big head. Huge actually. I tell people it's because I have a big brain but I actually believe it's more because I have a big appetite. There's a better chance my head is full of mashed potatoes than brain matter but I'd never admit it to anyone. Well I guess I just did...but nobody reads this anyway. Except for my mom and she knows what a mental midget I am. (Maybe I was adopted.) Anyway those of us with large craniums have a hard time finding fashionable frames to cram our heads into. Every once in a while, however, the eyewear gods throw us a bone and a cool frame is produced that we can actually wear in public without fear of ridicule. I'd like to introduce you to "Davis" from 141 Eyewear...pictured above in "Black and Tan". (I love that color name, makes me want to have a beer.)


141 Eyewear is that cool company that donates a pair of eyeglasses for every one that they sell and I'll do an entire post showing the rest of the collection in the near future. (We ordered the entire product line). For now however it's all about Davis which comes in 2 other colors... "Noir" pictured above which is a really cool matte black finish on the front and polished black on the inside and "Wood" pictured below is a beautiful simulated wood grain finish. All their frames are handmade from the finest acetate with 5 barrel pin hinges and are extremely well made. But most important is that they fit. Stop in and get one before the rest of the big headed Baltimorians (or in my case "Baltimorons") do it first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT