Frame of the Month - March

Welcome to the first ever Paris West Optical frame of the month selection. Seeing as how we currently have over 6400 frames in stock I figure we should work our way through them all in roughly a bit over 530 years. Anyway, without further ado (another expression that I have no clue what it means. I mean what the heck is "ado" anyway?)...the March 2008 selection for frame of the month is C.I.D. from Bevel. It's not many frames that can fit onto my round, Charlie Brown looking head and make me look reasonably stylish. (I said reasonably...save the hate mail, yes Mom, this means you too). We currently have the following 5 colors in stock: Olive/Gold, Dark Blue/Dark Gray, Black/Red, Gray/Swimming Green, and Dark Brown/Dark Blue.
Pictured above (with Kendall who's wearing the "niblet" from L.A. Eyeworks) is my pumpkin head in the C.I.D. in the Dark Brown/Dark Blue. This frame is 100% pure nickel free titanium and is extremely comfortable and flexible. My head, however, is 100% pure nickel free granite - at least it's hypo-allergenic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT