End of Year Trunk Show! FHONE, Roger, Tarian, Rain City and Ultra Limited!



It's that time again, the winding down of yet another year. Having done this 22 times already we are almost used to it (almost).

Our phones are almost back to normal, our shelves are stuffed with amazing selections and we have gift certificates available.

Doc Larry is in both Friday 12/22 and Friday 12/29 if you need to check your vision before you watch the ball drop on New Years Eve.

If you have some FSA/HSA dollars burning a hole on your wallet, we can help! 









And finally, for some big news, we are ending the year with a BANG!  Ok, maybe not a literal bang, I'm not allowed to have firecrackers after that one incident back in the 80's where I blew up my dad's 8-Track Player (and his REO Speedwagon music collection - hey, I thought I was doing him a favor).

Where was I?  Oh, that's right, the BIG NEWS. 


We are having (for the first time ever) a year end TRUNK SHOW EXTRAVAGANZA!!!




Maybe EXTRAVAGANZA is a bit much, but who cares? It's certainly not Fake News. For 2 days only: FRIDAY 12/29 from 10-6 and SATURDAY 12/30 from 10-5 we will have the ENTIRE COLLECTIONS from the following Independent Designers/Design Houses:

FHONE
Jeremy Tarian
Rain City
ROGER
Ultra Limited

not 1, not 2, not 3... ok you get the idea.


5 ENTIRE COLLECTIONS, IN ONE PLACE, FOR 2 DAYS ONLY!!!
This is MONUMENTAL! This in UNPRECEDENTED! This is A LOT OF HYPERBOLE!!! (sorry I promised I would promote this properly, try to work with me here)


Hope to SEE you there!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gail Spence 9904 aluminum half eyes by Pro Design. Get them while they last!

Gail Spence: Update NOW IN STOCK!

COVID19 UPDATE 5/16/2020: OPEN BY APPOINTMENT